sunnuntai 10. marraskuuta 2013

Day Three

Hi guys, this is Siringa again!

On Friday these seven kittens appeared :O



There's four white ones, like me. I can tell them apart from the markings on their heads - just like my mom could tell me apart from my brothers and sisters.

The biggest and the smallest kitten are white. I'm glad that even the smallest is now 90 grams, which I think is respectful enough for a seven kitten litter. There's also two red and black kittens. For some reason the human folk here call them tortoise, but I think that they are 100% cat. Last, but not least, there's the black tiger striped fellow. 

I have been so busy that I haven't thoroughly went through what's under their tail. But, some of you can tell something from the info I've already given ;).




This whole thing has been a bit surprising but I've done my best to keep them comfy.
I've noticed that I'm actually a kitten food factory and a kitten washing machine!
It's quite exhausting but I think I'll manage..




I'll try to get better pics of these guys individually.
Maybe I'll even tell you the names that I've given them.

But now I have to go offline. I have kids to look after!

Bye!